Photo source https://unsplash.com/photos/AGqzy-Uj3s4
This was a very productive week for me. I'm hoping the momentum continues into next week!
I installed Facebook's Pixel tracker on my website this week. I did it for two reasons:
- I want to see how accurate Facebook's tracker is versus Google Analytics.
- In the future, I am planning to run an ad campaign, which the Pixel tracker will help with.
I'll see how it goes for a few weeks and then report back the results!
Here's what I spent my time on this week:
- Pushed four new releases (up to 0.8.3 now)
- Upgraded to Laravel 5.8
- Moved notifiable events to the database
- Added more notifiable events, up to 13 different events now
If you're interested, you can check out RemoteAuth.
- Setup new Stripe account for Released
- Setup initial products and pricing plans for Released in the Stripe dashboard
- Updated the logo and created a favicon for Released
If you're interested, you can check out Released.
- New post: Setting up Tailwind 1.0 on a new Laravel project
- Installed Facebook Pixel to compare Google Analytics against
- Started new series on debugging errors: What the Error? Starting with React, posted two blog articles, drafted 8 articles total. These will become videos this week.
- Develop the web hook integration with RemoteAuth's notifiable events
- Record at least 2 of the What the Error? series videos
- Finish and publish 2 more blog articles of the What the Error? series
Thanks for reading!
👋 Hi there! I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did, follow me on Twitter, @owenconti, for updates on new posts.
If you prefer to receive updates via email, subscribe to my newsletter where I send a weekly summary of the content I've released.
Feel free to check out other posts in the Vlog category.